This event gathered over 200 guests around the world to learn more about health, heart rate variability (HRV) and technology.
London, May 3-4
We are very proud to have been invited to The 2018 HRV Summit!
Day 1 of the HRV Summit included speakers who talked about the application of heart rate variability on sports performance, wellness, and preventive healthcare settings. These experts shared how HRV helped to provide better coaching regarding one’s physical activity, fitness, sleep, stress and recovery. The following sessions were given on day 1:
- Why Fitness Matters
- Enhancing Performance and Readiness
- Compelling Wearables and Consumer Technology
- Powering Preventive Healthcare
Day 2 included the following workshops on wellbeing and sports:
- Overview of Firstbeat Sports system – where are we heading?
- Pre-release: Stress and sleep monitoring for elite sports
- Managing training load and recovery in ice hockey
- Wellness workshop with 5-minute expert presentations on corporate wellness projects
It was a very interesting and insightful experience, where we met a lot of great people. We enjoyed the discussions, talks and workshops and are looking forward to the 2019 HRV Summit.