...because we all can effectively rewire our brains to be vital, healthy, happy and resilient... We transform digital technologies in engaging user experiences and we provide tailored emotional, behavioural and mental health programs for everyone.
We want to spread the world with sustainable solutions to strengthen people's mindset and vitality.
By creating innovative experiences integrated in every environment: at schools, the city, hospitals... everywhere!
Using digital technology with engaging interfaces to create real meaningful experiences to rewire our brains.
Personalising and tailoring solutions to fit programs to your own life and needs.
We can't do without fun, our lab is a great place to be and people love to use our products!
Why is this so important!
Mental disorders are the number 1 burden of disease worldwide (among burden of noncommunicable disorders).
- Mental illnesses in fact are a major cause of disability, economic burden and death worldwide, and level with cardiovascular and circulatory diseases in terms of DALYs.
- According to the World Health Organisation, by 2020 depression will be the second leading contributor to the global burden of disease across all ages!
- At the same time there is an overwhelming shortage of professionals to help the people in need.
Our take on it
- There is strong evidence showing the potential effectiveness of digital technology for preventing and treating mental disorders, also in low-income and middle -income countries.
- Therefore, we believe that digital technology is one of the solutions that can be applied to mainstream prevention and treatment programs to the people.
- Additionally, we also believe that playful and delightful user experiences are essential for higher acceptance and adherence, and we want to treat each person according to his/her individual needs: Personalized Care or Precision Health: more preventive, predictive, personalized and precise.
Digital Tech can help!
That is why we are mixing virtual reality, augmented reality, biofeedback technology and games to provide a fully personalised digital coach.
We are proud to announce that Jamzone will be one of the speakers and exhibitors at the Virtual Reality & Healthcare Symposium 2018 at Harvard Medical School (March 5-6), organized by VR Voice.
"The demo was so short, but it still definitely felt like it had an immediate effect on me."
Most of us view stress as that wicked ‘thing’ that has a habit of appearing at the wrong place at the wrong time — like any sane person would. However, one Dutch startup begs to differ.
Leeuwarden, 31 October 2017 - Jamzone won with ‘Stressjam’, a Virtual Reality game, the ‘Digital Innovation of the Year’ award; the most important ICT award in the Netherlands.
We will internationally launch our unique Virtual Reality game with biofeedback 'Stressjam' at CES 2018. Meet us in Las Vegas – Eureka Park.
The house itself is a work of art; in which psychology, applied games, virtual reality, augmented reality, mobile health, design and architecture are uniquely combined, to create the first digital emotional and behavioral health interactive exposition in the world!
Jamzone and her partners will open the 22nd of January 2018, during the eHealth Week, the doors of ‘Flo&Gro’: the house that rewires your brain to be healthier and more vital.