We transform digital technologies in engaging user experiences and we provide tailored emotional, behavioural and mental health programs for everyone. We all can effectively rewire our brains to be vital, healthy, happy and resilient!
We want to spread the world with sustainable solutions to strengthen people's mindset and vitality.
By creating innovative experiences integrated in every environment: at schools, the city, hospitals... everywhere!
Using digital technology with engaging interfaces to create real meaningful experiences to rewire our brains.
Personalising and tailoring solutions to fit programs to your own life and needs.
We can't do without fun, our lab is a great place to be and people love to use our products!
Why is this so important?
Mental disorders are the number 1 burden of disease worldwide (among burden of noncommunicable disorders).
- Mental illnesses in fact are a major cause of disability, economic burden and death worldwide, and level with cardiovascular and circulatory diseases in terms of DALYs.
- According to the World Health Organisation, by 2020 depression will be the second leading contributor to the global burden of disease across all ages!
- At the same time there is an overwhelming shortage of professionals to help the people in need.
Our take on it
- There is strong evidence showing the potential effectiveness of digital technology for preventing and treating mental disorders, also in low-income and middle -income countries.
- Therefore, we believe that digital technology is one of the solutions that can be applied to mainstream prevention and treatment programs to the people.
- Additionally, we also believe that playful and delightful user experiences are essential for higher acceptance and adherence, and we want to treat each person according to his/her individual needs: Personalized Care or Precision Health: more preventive, predictive, personalized and precise.
Digital Tech can help!
That is why we are mixing virtual reality, augmented reality, biofeedback technology and games to provide a fully personalised digital coach.
Katherina will be speaking in the Interaction track: Health and Mental Health: No Patients Left Behind, at the Himss Europe and Health 2.0 Conference at Sitges, Barcelona May 27-29.
This event gathered over 200 guests around the world to learn more about health, heart rate variability (HRV) and technology.
We would like to welcome you to our stand at one of the largest industrial technology fairs in the world, the Hannover Messe (23-27 April).
A few years ago I stumbled upon a most intriguing paper about stress. And one of the main conclusions of a large sized study in 2013 was that ‘people with meaningful lives worry more and have more stress than people with less meaningful lives’ (Baumeister, Vohs, Aaker, & Garbinsky, 2013). Strange, isn’t it?